...











My lecture that you will hear below exposes the Jew Communist Sovietizing of the United States. Allow yourself to get out of the present Communist Political, and religious box and listen to the truth for once. I'm sure you'll be able to put the pieces together. Please advise others to come and listen to this extremely important information concerning the destruction of our country from within.

Dr. James P. Wickstrom

"The Sovietizing of America"

14 April 2003

Part One

Part Two

.
.
.


For Those Of You Who Have Ears To Hear, And Eyes To See

A STRONG BUT NEEDED MESSAGE

March 22, 2015
Hi everyone. Thanks for listening and being a part of my dreams. I will mention though that dreams are not reality, just fantasy.

In my music, I strive to communicate messages to you, the people. Too much importance has been put on our FEELINGS in this world. Our feelings are really not that important as you’ve been told they are. You see, you can’t feel faith, you just have faith. Faith is knowing, not feeling. When you sit in a chair or drive your car, you have faith that the chair will hold you up or that the car will stop when you press on the brakes. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t sit down or drive that car. You may have a feeling about the chair or car but that’s not faith. My music will evoke feelings but more importantly it should evoke thought.

It’s time to think again and stop relying on others to do the thinking for you.  I suggest that you take the hard road in the beginning and things will be easier for you in the end.  If you keep taking the easy way out, it is always a harder road in the end.  Go to my site and read my lyrics and comprehend the messages that are being sent. We are in a place in this world that is very dangerous indeed. The song blue skies starts out with sheep bleating in the field. I warn the sheep that the wolves are about to attack but the dumbed down sheep don’t care and go on eating. They will care once attacked though, but it may or will be too late.  I am a Caucasian male and in about 1960 or so, the white race was about 28% of the worlds population.  By 2050 or so, it is predicted that the white race will be 9.8% of the population.  We, as a race are being wiped off the planet. You may laugh prematurely but you won’t be laughing for long. I suggest you read this article and study the subject yourself. http://andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/Jewish-Genocide-Of-The-White-Race—CASE-CLOSED.php.

My dear friends, the proof of the pudding is in the eating and I suggest you begin to educate yourselves and do it very quickly.  You will find that the media is mostly lies and that Hollywood is a tool to indoctrinate you and always has been. The churches are not teaching the truth, if you don’t believe me, ask your lying pastor if his church is 501c3 approved.  If it is, then that church can only preach what the government approves it to preach. If that church preaches what Yahweh the heavenly Father commands to be preached, they will be in violation and lose their tax exempt status. Yahweh is Gods Name.  His name was deleted from the scriptures over 6800 times. The rabbis who were responsible for this said His Name was too holy to utter, yet, Yahweh claims He wants His name to be shouted from the rooftops and if you ask anything in His name, He will give it to you. The problem is we didn’t know His name because of these rabbis.  Okay, back to genocide.  These same people are, and have been telling us that they will wipe the White people off the earth.  They have turned all the other races against us and I think you can draw your own conclusions about that.

What I’m saying in a nut shell is… there are two forms of education a man or woman can get… the one from the government controlled education system which is just a system of indoctrination, not education and the one you give yourself. Start your education today.  I got rid of cable tv and turned my tv into an education station.  I don’t miss the cable tv at all, especially the commercials which I vehemently hate.

Religion and politics are the devil’s workshops.  Yahweh gave us His law and commanded us not to add to it or take away from it.  When politicians make new laws, they are in disobedience to the Father. Jesus Christ who was Yahweh God in the Flesh told us not to call any man father or master. Two fake religions disobey this so you’ll know they are fake immediately.

What do you call the catholic priest? Father…yes.  What do you call them in the religion of Judaism? Rabbi…Rabbi means master. Also, Yahweh said he wouldn’t hear your prayers if you are wearing a hat(covered).  Both of those wear hats when they pray and don’t try to tell me they don’t.  I could go on all day.  If you are offended, take a few deep breaths and realize that you have been indoctrinated since your birth.  Most people got their whole frame of reference from the tv, hollywood, the newspapers, the fool school system, where you learn about nothing and pastors and preachers on tv.  Let me tell you something.  You will never see a real man of Yahweh on tv unless it’s a local cable station and probably not even then. The bible is not about prosperity gospels etc.  It’s about Israel the man and His 12 sons that became the tribes of Israel. The tribes still exist today and are currently being wiped off the planet.
 
The bible is His Story…the story of Yahweh and the Israelites.  Yahweh only made a covenant with Abraham, Isaac his son and Jacob who Yahweh changed his name to Israel and their seed line. Yahweh made no covenant with any of the other races whatsoever.  If your mad at me the messenger, find out for yourself if I am telling you the truth.  Once you know who Israel is and who the jews aren’t, the bible will open up right before your eyes.  Remember, your church can’t teach you the truth, they have to stay within the guidelines of the Government.  Israel is not a land mass, he was a man with 12 sons.

If you get mad at me, it’s okay, I still love you.  Keep this message and re-read it several times and you will begin to comprehend.  Go to my site http://www.davidjamesboston.com.  See the scripture pictures on my photo work 2.  See the new flags I designed.  Read my lyrics.  Go to my Youtube channel and learn https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperElectricChannel/

If I lose your friendship for telling you the truth, all I can say is, your blood is now on your hands and not mine. Yahweh doesn’t like religion, politics, or hybridization.  He made things pure and the devil corrupts the pure things by mixing them, whether it be animals,seeds or even people. He forbids this over and over and over again.  Every seed should give after it’s own kind.  If you mix your race with another, you end your bloodline and they end theirs. You become a hybrid not created by Yahweh. This scripture will explain what happens to hybrids. 
Matthew 15:13
“But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.”

Two of the biggest lies are Jesus was a jew and the jews are God’s chosen people. If you don’t believe me, read this article by a jew: http://www.biblestudysite.com/factsarefacts.htm

Several materials are on my you tube channel as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts

Until next time
Love you
David

The Jew and Black Communist Movement in the U.S.


The DVD has been divided into 6 parts of approximately 16 minutes each. These are .mp4's and are full quality videos that are suitable for building new DVD's.

Click Link Below

The Black and Jew Communist Movement in the U.S.


http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/bmmqNVad-1Q/mqdefault.jpg