...











My lecture that you will hear below exposes the Jew Communist Sovietizing of the United States. Allow yourself to get out of the present Communist Political, and religious box and listen to the truth for once. I'm sure you'll be able to put the pieces together. Please advise others to come and listen to this extremely important information concerning the destruction of our country from within.

Dr. James P. Wickstrom

"The Sovietizing of America"

14 April 2003

Part One

Part Two

.
.
.


God's Miracle Food: What A Shame This Has Been Kept From "We the People"

I am sharing this e-mail information just sent to me today by an elderly lady who viewed my Blog site relating to the hemp articles below, who has had severe medical problems for many years.  I am led to believe what you read regarding her testimony, that you may want to adhere to her self-treatment for yourself and/or loved ones.  I have known this lady for many years and her testimony below is very solid.
Dr. James P. Wickstrom

God's Miracle Food
What a shame this has been kept from "we the people".  Hemp is also God's Miracle Food for all people and would have eliminated much suffering and pain had we simply known.

I have been taking Hemp Products (Micro Plant Powder and Protein Powder) from HempUSA every day for last 2 months and can't even begin to tell you what it is doing for me.  In just last 2 weeks I am out walking every day and even planted a flower bed.  Now, I absolutely could NOT have done this 2 months ago.

People who live here in these apartments are now coming up to me and asking what it is I'm doing, because they have seen my car basically parked for days and weeks at a time over last few years, and now they see me out engaging in activity and life.  My stomach problems are pretty much resolving as well as bone, muscle, and joint pain.

I know I was divinely directed and compelled to take these products.  I will never be without the MPP, PP, and Hemp Oil.  It is a God-send for me.  By the way, the Hemp Oil literally restores brain cells if you know anyone suffering from Alzheimer's and Dementia.     Sharon

The Jew and Black Communist Movement in the U.S.


The DVD has been divided into 6 parts of approximately 16 minutes each. These are .mp4's and are full quality videos that are suitable for building new DVD's.

Click Link Below

The Black and Jew Communist Movement in the U.S.


http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/bmmqNVad-1Q/mqdefault.jpg