...











My lecture that you will hear below exposes the Jew Communist Sovietizing of the United States. Allow yourself to get out of the present Communist Political, and religious box and listen to the truth for once. I'm sure you'll be able to put the pieces together. Please advise others to come and listen to this extremely important information concerning the destruction of our country from within.

Dr. James P. Wickstrom

"The Sovietizing of America"

14 April 2003

Part One

Part Two

.
.
.


PERHAPS WHAT THIS SENIOR CITIZEN DOES WILL CREATE MILLIONS OF COPYCATS?

A story that will touch your hearts. About a wonderful retired elderly man who still has a great inner desire to perform what he went to college for. I surely take my hat off to him in his daily desire to fulfill his ambitions.
Dr. James P. Wickstrom

As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference" in the world. It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of other "seniors" who have found the courage to take on
challenges that would make many of us wither.

Harold Schlumberg is such a person:

cid:1.3065115380@web130208.mail.mud.yahoo.com

QUOTE FROM HAROLD:

"I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?"

Well, I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine and vodka into urine. Then I spray it over a photo of Obama!

I do it every day and I really enjoy it."

Harold is an inspiration to us all!

The Jew and Black Communist Movement in the U.S.


The DVD has been divided into 6 parts of approximately 16 minutes each. These are .mp4's and are full quality videos that are suitable for building new DVD's.

Click Link Below

The Black and Jew Communist Movement in the U.S.


http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/bmmqNVad-1Q/mqdefault.jpg