...











My lecture that you will hear below exposes the Jew Communist Sovietizing of the United States. Allow yourself to get out of the present Communist Political, and religious box and listen to the truth for once. I'm sure you'll be able to put the pieces together. Please advise others to come and listen to this extremely important information concerning the destruction of our country from within.

Dr. James P. Wickstrom

"The Sovietizing of America"

14 April 2003

Part One

Part Two

.
.
.


AND WHO AUTHORIZED THE MASS DESTRUCTION IN JAPAN, WHO WORSHIP WOODEN IDOLS?

You are only starting to see problems on this earth starting to happen. YAHWEH the Christ is moving His Hand upon the earth to get the attention of each and every one of us who resides on His earth. Japan is a great example. NOTHING happens without His permission. Even Satan MUST go before His Throne to ask permission to do whatever he is doing, as is recorded in the great Book of Job. Just as 300 years was given to Moses to warn the people of the impending flood that destroyed in his time because of folly for not obeying, the masses refused to listen and change from their wicked ways and turn back to YAHWEH'S Laws and Commands, time is now running out on the masses on His earth. YAHWEH the Christ will not be mocked and those in these united States will not be spared.
Dr. James P. Wickstrom

How Biblical Uneducated and Uninformed Society

Misunderstands [YAHWEH the Christ], Almighty God - As a Monster

"He was in the world, the world which came into being through Him,

but the world had no knowledge of Him." John 1:10

"See now that I, I am He,

And there is no God besides Me.

It is I who put to death and give life.

I have wounded and it is I who heal

And there is no one who can deliver from My hand.


Indeed, I lift up My hand to heaven,

And say, as I live forever,

If I whet My glittering sword,

And My hand takes hold on justice,

I will render vengeance on My enemies


And I [YAHWEH the Christ] will repay those who

hate Me.

I will make My arrows drunk with blood,

And My sword will devour flesh,

With the blood of the slain and the captives,

From the long-haired leaders of the enemy.


Rejoice, O nations [of Jacob/Israel, the White Pure European

nations of the earth], with His people;

For He [YAHWEH the Christ] will avenge the blood of His servants,

And will render vengeance on His adversaries,

And will cleanse His land and His people."

The Jew and Black Communist Movement in the U.S.


The DVD has been divided into 6 parts of approximately 16 minutes each. These are .mp4's and are full quality videos that are suitable for building new DVD's.

Click Link Below

The Black and Jew Communist Movement in the U.S.


http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/bmmqNVad-1Q/mqdefault.jpg